Student Announcements: February 13, 2014
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings on campus Mondays at 7:00 PM
- Valentine Bake Sale! <3
- Bronies at Chico State Club Meetings
- Calling all LGBTQ+ people of color and allies!
- Embodied Club Meeting-Feb. 18
- Encore: a Re-Entry Student Organization Feb. 14
- SGI Buddhist Club Meeting: Feb 21
- Delta Sigma Pi: FINAL RECRUITMENT EVENT CHANGED TO THE BEAR! (2/14)
- Alternative to War---A Former Stanford Weapons Analyst Speaks
- Live radio theater, The Graduate, comes to Chico Feb. 20th!
- Free Compost Workshop this Saturday, February 15
- Wrap and Roll Feb. 13
- Joe Wills Presents, “A Novel Runs Through It – How Writing (Mostly) Good Sentences and Building Good Relationships Led to a Fulfilling Career”
- February School of the Arts Events
- Reserve Your Seat to Watch Grammy Winning The Manhattan Transfer in Laxson!
- CAVE is hosting a Peace Corp Info Session February 18
- Interested in Seeing the World? Attend a Study Abroad Info Session!
- Attention graduating seniors!
- The Hungry Wildcat Food Pantry is now open for students in need!
- CSU, Chico Farm Store