Student Announcements: March 11, 2014
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Woodstock's Fundraiser for the Chico Forensic Conference on March 12
- Guest speaker,Exhibition,Free Arabic food,ipad mini- Monday, 24
- Register your organization to participate in International Festival TODAY!
- Nursing Guest Speaker March 12th
- 5th Latino Comedy Chaos
- Third Annual Dean's Cup SOCCER TOURNAMENT!
- Calling all LGBTQ+ people of color and allies!
- Accounting Club Meeting, 3/11
- Young Americans For Liberty
- Marxist - Libertarian Debate Wednesday, March 12
- HILLEL Weekly Meeting and Warriors Game
- CJSA: Guest Speaker March 12th
- Local Chico Startups Discussion Panel Tonight!!
- Omicron Theta Epsilon - Spring Break Trip REMINDER!
- Study Skills Workshops March 11, 13
- Elvin Bishop, James Cotton and Ruthie Foster bring Rock, Blues, and Barroom Boogie to Laxson's stage 3/15!
- Diavolo: Thrilling gymnastics and Dance hits the Laxson stage on March 25th!
- Redesigning Developmental Reading Webinar
- The Passion Project: Still A Secret War. April 17
- Jon Slaughter presents "You Never Know What Floor You'll Land On"
- WORKSHOP: Making the Most of Student Learning Objectives
- Turner to Present "Angles and Planes" Exhibit Through April 12
- Study Abroad Scholarship Workshop: 03/12
- Russia's dynamic string orchestra, Chamber Orchestra Kremlin comes to Chico tomorrow!
- A Friend Dies. Who Cares? The Red Watch Band Team Cares. Training this Wednesday
- Study Abroad Fair, Mar. 11 @ Trinity Commons Lawn
- Professional Etiquette Dinner - 15 Tickets Left!
- Sit down with a stranger or a friend, spin our wheel, discuss an important topic, and win a prize!
- French Writing Workshop THIS FRIDAY
- OHAI! Laci Green comes to campus Mar.13th
- Global Voices: Spotlight Thailand April 10th @ 6PM
- A Few Spots Remain on Adventure Outings Spring 2014 Trips
- Construction Management Pre-Sessions
- Join the Cross-Cultural Leadership Family! Information Session March 5
- Applications for the Enhancement of Multicultural Understanding Award are available now!
- Wilderness Orientation Returns to CSU, Chico
- Fall 2014 Graduate Application Deadlines Extended
- Final AS Candidate Information Session This Week
- Childcare Available on Campus
- Farm Store Survey
- Promotional Video for "Spamalot," CSU, Chico's 2014 Spring Musical
- University Named Founding Member of Climate Resiliency Pact
- Professor Michael Coyle Receives Professional Achievement Honors
- The Orion Wins Multiple Awards in Statewide, National Competitions
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification Starts March 27
- Call for Entries for BMU Art Gallery
- Due Today! Grant Opportunity for Undergraduate Students!
- 2014 Anthropology Research Competition!! Abstracts Due March 26 - Cash Prizes!
- Student Life and Leadership: Blueprint Series Workshops
- Myles Tracy Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award
- Graduate Equity Fellowship Program