Student Announcements: March 27, 2014
- Gateway Science Museum - Open Gardens Day, April 5
- Union Label and KCSC Presents: Dance Gavin Dance March 28th
- Friends of the Chico State Herbarium Upcoming Workshops
- Tickets for Chico's Screening of the Banff Mountain Film Festival
- The Zapatista Rebellion at Twenty Years: A Retrospective
- 16th Annual Kruschke Piano Competition Takes Place April 5
- Cesar Chavez: More Than an American Hero. March 28th
- Career Center All Majors Career and Internship Fair 4/9
- Graduate School Social This Friday!
- First Annual Trans* Conference, TRANS*forming Communities
- Free French Writing Workshop this Friday!
- Gateway Science Museum - MWOW Lecture Series
- French Club Movie Night TONIGHT!
- Pi Sigma Alpha Meeting Thursday 3/27 at 7:15 in Butte 103
- Encore "Re-entry" Student Meeting Friday March 28th
- Joe Schneider of Facebook presenting tonight, March 27
- Take Back the Night: Breaking the Silence
- Designing a Pollinator Garden - April 19 - from Friends of the Chico State Herbarium
- Soil Morphology and Hydric Soils , April 12, 2014
- RUN FOR RESPECT CANCELLED THIS SATURDAY
- Interested in joining ballet folklorico?
- DEADLINE EXTENDED for the Anthropology Research Competition!!
- Clinique Gift-With-Purchase Time In The Wildcat Store
- March 29 last day for free tax preparation at BMU
- Important FRES Deadline Approaching for student organizations
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: Dr. Michael Buchalski, March 28
- Turner Print Museum Presents Angles and Planes Exhibit Through April 12
- WEBINAR: Redesigning General Psychology: Future teachers especially encouraged to attend
- STOP meeting
- Do you want to go to law school?
- Internship Opportunity at CNAP
- Executive Lecture Series presents Tony Perkins - April 2
- Cesar Chavez Day Safety Outreach Booths
- News Release: Journalism Student Ben Mullin Earns Fellowships with Google, Poynter
- News Release: Founders Week Features Great Events, High Achievers