Student Announcements: April 15, 2014
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Embodied: Living the Health At Every Size Way! Meeting Tuesday
- PATH meeting, Thursday 4/17
- The Chico Anthropological Society invites YOU to a CAREER TALK with Dr. Antoinette Martinez
- "QPOCS!" Presents: Queer People of Color Visibility Week!
- There's Still Time to Sign Up for the Asian & Pacific Islander Graduation!
- 2nd Annual Anthropology Research Competition-THIS FRIDAY!!!
- CARNITAS SALE- Lambda Theta Nu, Sorority, Inc.
- Accounting Club Meeting, 4/15
- Chico State Harry Potter Club Meeting
- Come and visit our Encore "Re-entry" table on Campus Today & Wed.15th!
- Chico State U.N.I.T.E.: Meetings every Tuesday @ 6M! Travelers Welcome!
- PSI CHI...Ducky Derby fundraiser!! Apr. 30th
- From college to a job — the Society of Professional Journalists edition
- Center on Aging Presents - Careers in Aging Professional Panel and Fair on April 17
- Join CADEC for Prescription Drug Awareness Week Activities
- Dr. Stephen Presents "Things happen for a reason - Be the reason."
- The Passion Project: Someone You Know. April 15
- ILEAD Leadership Retreat: Creating Movements of Change. April 25-27
- Dinosaurs and Other Mesozoic Reptiles of California
- Human Trafficking Awareness Week
- WORKSHOP: What Does the 21st Century Student Want?
- Study Skills workshops this week
- Friends of the Chico State Herbarium Upcoming Workshops
- Designing a Pollinator Garden - April 19 - from Friends of the Chico State Herbarium
- Organic Vegetable Market on campus!
- Morgan Wenter Presents: Cheesy Love Songs - A Tribute to Burt Bacharach, April 17th
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: Dr. Susanna Theroux, April 18
- Boba Bingo April 24th
- Climate Leadership Award Video and Voting
- Want money or want to showcase the awesomeness of your organization next fall? Turn it Up and register your organization for Chico Palooza TODAY!
- Vote TODAY! VOTE @ ASChico.com Vote from 4/15-4/17
- Interested in Seeing the World? Attend a Study Abroad Info Session!
- Campus sustainability research
- Students Organize Conference to Raise Awareness of Human Trafficking April 14–17
- Students Put Policy Issues in Spotlight at Town Hall Meeting