Student Announcements: April 17, 2014
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- NAKland Children's Carnival- Volunteer Opportunities, 5/4
- Attention newly elected officers: Learn how to create organization culture! April 22
- Chico State Democratic Club
- CARNITAS SALES- Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc.
- "QPOCS!" Presents: Queer People of Color Visibility Week
- Beefin' it Up 5k Run/Walk
- We want U to intern for UMatter for the 2014-2015 school year!
- Senior Send-Off, April 29
- Careers in Aging Professional Panel and Volunteer/Internship Fair TOMORROW! from 9am to 1pm
- 13th Annual BSS Student Research Symposium
- The Passion Project: Still A Secret War. April 17
- Prescription Drug Awareness Week Begins on Tuesday, April 22!
- Cruiser Bike Ride! Thursday April 24!
- FIX A FLAT DAY! - Thursday, May 1 - Free Flat Repairs
- The Multicultural Affairs Council invites you to the Indigenous Earth Relations Alliance Conference, Friday April 25th
- Application to Graduate due for Spring 2015 Grads!
- Summer Session at Chico State - Registration Open
- LAST DAY TO VOTE AS Elections TODAY! Vote Anywhere until 5pm!
- Interested in Seeing the World? Attend a Study Abroad Info Session!
- Campus sustainability research
- The Hungry Wildcat Food Pantry is now open for students in need!
- iLEAD Retreat Post-Poned
- Regional Conference Builds Support for Student Veterans
- Students Get Certified in Bystander Intervention for Prescription Drug Awareness Week
- Paid Tutoring Positions
- Help Make Chico Safer by Joining the Red Watch Band Team!
- Free R.A.D. Self Defense Classes Available
- Learning Catalyst Fellows
- Internship Opportunity at The Center for Nutrition & Activity Promotion
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is looking for conversation partners!
- Deadline to Study Abroad has been extended to May 1!