Deadline to Study Abroad has been extended to May 1!
Interested in studying abroad and taking coursework toward your major, minor or general education this fall or academic year?
Your first step is to attend a Study Abroad Information Session.
These meetings are offered twice a week and last about an hour. Students MUST attend this meeting prior to meeting with one of our Study Abroad Advisors.
The Study Abroad Information Sessions for Spring 2014 are offered on the following days and times:
Wednesdays from 5-6 PM in Student Services Center, Room 150
Fridays from 2-3 PM in Student Services Center, Room 150
Attend one of these sessions to find out:
- What study abroad programs and sites are available through CSU, Chico;
- How to get classes to count toward your major, minor and/or G.E.;
- How to finance your semester or year abroad;
- The best majors, minors and GE Pathways for Study Abroad;
- The application process for each program.
The meeting times are offered every week except for holidays, dead week and finals week.
Deadlines to study abroad in Fall 2014 & yearlong 2014/15 are due by May 1st (though some program location deadlines have passed).
For more details on each program and the different countries available, students can pick up brochures and catalogs in the Office of International Education, SSC 440, or visit our website: http://www.csuchico.edu/studyabroad/index.shtml