Internship Opportunity at The Center for Nutrition & Activity Promotion (CNAP)
Are you interested in enhancing your professional skills and resume? Would you enjoy promoting healthy eating, physical activity, food security, and/or local food systems? Apply for an internship at the Center for Nutrition & Activity Promotion (CNAP). CNAP is a leader in nutrition education, food security, and physical activity programs and policies addressing the needs of diverse populations locally, regionally, and internationally. Apply now for a summer or fall internship!
The application deadline is Tuesday, April 29, 2014.
CNAP interns are offered opportunities to:
- Gain valuable experience in a professional setting (i.e., understanding organizational structures, professional ethics, policies & procedures, etc.) and enhance their resume
- Assist with budget preparation and fiscal management
- Work with local food growers
- Help identify, implement, and evaluate stewardship activities to support healthy eating and activity
- Participate in community events and classes
- Assist communities in building the infrastructure needed to meet the health and educational needs of area residents
- Develop outreach/promotion strategies and PR materials, write feature articles and press releases, take photos, manage social media programs, create unified graphic design elements
- Assist with program evaluation and attend poster presentations
For more information about CNAP and complete application instructions, please visit our website at http://www.csuchico.edu/cnap/jobs-internships/intern.shtml or contact Amie Riesen at (530) 898-3571.