Paid Jewish Internship and Hanukkah party!
Looking for a job starting in January?
HILLEL/JEWISH STUDENT UNION
Chico Hillel is looking for interns to work 5-10 hours a week during the Spring 2015 academic school year.
- Chico State Student
- GPA 2.5
- Available Thursday evenings from 5-8 PM
- Available 5-10 hours per week
- Social/cultural event planning
- Israel Advocacy
- Office Administration
- Flexible hours
- Build resume
- Involvement in Jewish community
- Leadership training
Please answer and submit to email below
- Resume with contact information
- Semesters remaining
- Explain why you would like to have this internship.
- Please provide any previous involvement with Jewish organizations or experiences. (This can include youth groups, social action groups, travel experiences, etc.)
- Describe an obstacle you have faced during an event or group activity and how you overcame/problem solved and explain the results. (under 250 words)
- Please include your 2015 Spring schedule.
Application close date: Wednesday, December 10th at 5PM.
Interviews will be Friday, December 12th.
and also- Come celebrate Hanukkah in style! Dress up and bring a hot date or good friend to the semester's end, hanukkah party! Faculty, spouses, family, and students are welcome. We will be providing latkes and soofganiyot. Please bring an appetizer or drink to share and a menorah as well. Please RSVP by December 11 to chico Hillel. The party is on Thursday, December 18 at 7 p.m.
Hoping to see all your lovely faces one last time this year!