Paid Jewish Internship- Jewish Student Union
Looking for a job starting in January?
HILLEL/JEWISH STUDENT UNION
Chico Hillel is looking for interns to work 5-10 hours a week during the Spring 2015 academic school year.
- Chico State Student
- GPA 2.5
- Available Thursday evenings from 5-8 PM
- Available 5-10 hours per week
- Social/cultural event planning
- Israel Advocacy
- Office Administration
- Flexible hours
- Build resume
- Involvement in Jewish community
- Leadership training
Please answer and submit to email below
- Resume with contact information
- Semesters remaining
- Explain why you would like to have this internship.
- Please provide any previous involvement with Jewish organizations or experiences. (This can include youth groups, social action groups, travel experiences, etc.)
- Describe an obstacle you have faced during an event or group activity and how you overcame/problem solved and explain the results. (under 250 words)
- Please include your 2015 Spring schedule.
Application close date: Wednesday, December 10th at 5PM.
Interviews will be Friday, December 12th.
If interested, please contact the Hillel Director, Kristy Bergson at firstname.lastname@example.org.