Funding for American Indian/Alaskan Native students interested in credential programs!
The Northeastern California Preparation and Retention of Indian Educators (NorCAL PRIE) program provides tuition support and stipends to American Indian/Alaskan Native students interested in earning a teaching or administrative credential and using their training to benefit the American Indian/Alaskan Native community.
Qualified applicants must:
- Have affiliation with a state or federally recognized tribe (or have a parent or grandparent with tribal affiliation);
- Be able to begin a CSU, Chico credential program in Fall 2014, so either:
- Be a CSU, Chico student in your senior year (2013-14);
- Already have a bachelor’s degree; or
- Currently have your teaching credential and be interested in obtaining your MA and administrative credential;
- And be interested in using your training to benefit the AI/AN community!
Funding is available this semester! Visit our website at: www.csuchico.edu/soe/prie
For more information and to apply please contact email@example.com or (530) 898-5575