PowerSave Campus Hiring for Paid Interns
PowerSave Campus is seeking paid interns! Recently, the Alliance to Save Energy's PowerSave Campus Program was named the Employer of the Year for the California Internship & Workforce Experience Association (CIWEA).
-Strong experience in energy efficiency and/or on-campus environmental activism.
• Specialized skills such as:
– Engineering or technical knowledge, data analysis skills
– Graphic design, newsletter design, or video editing skills
– Experience with education and outreach
– Strong communication skills: writing and public speaking
• Familiarity / previous working relationship with other campus environmental groups or sustainability initiatives
• Familiarity / previous working relationship with campus staff and administrators