Study Abroad in Winter or Spring 2016!
Did you know that we have new Study Abroad program locations in Australia, Argentina, Austria, Chile, Russia, Greece, New Zealand and the Galapagos Islands?? You could find yourself in one of these exotic new locations as soon as spring semester of 2016!
Interested in learning more?? The FIRST step is to attend one of our Study Abroad Information Sessions. These meetings are offered twice a week and last about an hour. You MUST attend this meeting prior to meeting with one of the Study Abroad Advisors.
The Information sessions for Fall 2015 are offered on the following days and times:
Wednesdays 5-6 PM Student Services Center, room 150
Fridays 2-3 PM Student Services Center, room 150
Attend one of these sessions to find out:
- What study abroad programs and sites are available through CSU, Chico;
- How to get classes to count toward your major, minor and/or G.E. Pathway;
- How to finance your semester or year abroad;
- The best majors, minors and Upper Division Pathways for Study Abroad;
- The application process for each program.
The meeting times are offered every week - except for holidays, Dead Week and Finals Week.
For more details on each program and the different countries available, you can pick up brochures and catalogs in the study abroad office, SSC 440, or visit our website: http://www.csuchico.edu/studyabroad/index.shtml