There is Still Time to Study Abroad
Interested in studying abroad?! Well, the FIRST step to studying abroad is to attend one of our Information Sessions. These meetings are offered twice a week and last about an hour. You MUST attend this meeting prior to meeting with one of our Study Abroad Advisors.
The Study Abroad Information sessions for Fall 2016 are offered on the following days and times:
Wednesdays from 5-6 PM in Student Services Center, Room 150 and Fridays from 2-3 PM in Student Services Center, Room 150
Attend one of these sessions to find out:
• What study abroad programs and sites are available through CSU, Chico;
• How to get classes to count toward your major, minor and/or G.E.;
• How to finance your semester or year abroad;
• The best majors, minors and GE Pathways for Study Abroad;
• The application process for each program.
The meeting times are offered every week except for holidays, dead week and finals week.
For more details on each program and the different countries available, you can pick up brochures and catalogs in the study abroad office, SSC 440, or visit our website: http://www.csuchico.edu/studyabroad/index.shtml