Study Abroad this summer or next fall/year!
CSU, Chico Study Abroad Information Sessions have begun and will continue throughout the spring semester.
Students MUST attend this meeting prior to meeting with one of our Study Abroad Advisors.
The Study Abroad Information Sessions for Spring 2015 are offered on the following days and times:
Wednesdays from 5-6 PM in Student Services Center, Room 150
Fridays from 2-3 PM in Student Services Center, Room 150
Attend one of these sessions to find out:
- What study abroad programs and sites are available through CSU, Chico;
- How to get classes to count toward your major, minor and/or G.E.;
- How to finance your summer, semester or year abroad;
- The best majors, minors and GE Pathways for Study Abroad;
- The application process for each program.
The meeting times are offered every week except for holidays, spring break, dead week and finals week.
For more details on each program and the different countries available, students can pick up brochures and catalogs in the Office of International Education, SSC 440, or visit our website: http://www.csuchico.edu/studyabroad/index.shtml