This Way to Sustainability Conference Poster Session Contest
Student-driven sustainability projects will be displayed in a poster session throughout the conference and will be featured during the Morning Welcome on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 from 9 a.m. - noon in the Bell Memorial Union (BMU) Auditorium. Students wishing to submit a poster about a sustainability project should submit a title and brief description of the project and poster by email to Brittany Williams at email@example.com by Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
All submitted posters will be eligible for awards, including a People’s Choice Award, as well as several juried award categories. Eligibility to submit a poster:
- The projects may be funded by a fee-based campus sustainability fund (such as TGIF, SFAC, or HEIF) or may simply be a student-led project that is not affiliated with a funding body.
- Poster topics should be submitted by students (either individuals or groups) about student-driven projects.
- Recent graduates who worked on a project as a student are also welcome to submit.
- Posters may present a project that has either been completed or is currently underway.
- Posters may be submitted by mail if the author is not able to attend the conference in person.
For complete details and submission instructions please visit our website at http://www.csuchico.edu/sustainablefuture/conference/poster_session.shtml