Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Myles Tracy Student Organization Outstanding Advisor Award
- Got Diabetes? Join Our Conversation
- Register your organization to participate in International Festival TODAY!
- Accounting Club Meeting March 4
- Pre-Law Society Meeting March 6
- Japanese Animation Club: Art Contest, Origami Night
- Women in Science and Engineering WiSE Meeting, March 6
- S.A.C.S. Sociology Association Chico State
- Keep Calm and Join the Redheads!
- Young Americans for Liberty
- Lecture and Presentation Strategies Workshop
- The Passion Project: The New 'B' Word March 5th @ 3PM
- Joe Wills Presents: "A Novel Runs Through It: How Writing (Mostly) Good Sentences and Building Good Relationships Led to a Fulfilling Career"
- Budgeting and Credit Study Skills Workshop
- French Writing Workshops-Spring Semester
- Construction Management Pre-Sessions
- Nursing Guest Speaker March 12
- Student Research Competition
- Redesigning Developmental Reading Webinar
- Join the Cross-Cultural Leadership Family! Information Session March 5 @ 2PM
- Free GRE Writing Prep Workshop Today
- OHAI! Laci Green comes to campus Mar.13
- Dept. of Biological Sciences Seminar Series: Drs. Anna Jacobson and Brandon Pratt, March 7
- 'Creation Stories' Opens Tonight in Wismer Theatre!
- Gateway Science Museum Presents Third Annual Career Day March 10
- Chico State U.N.I.T.E.: Meetings every Tuesday @ 6M
- HILLEL Blintzes and Goodies Brunch
- Third Annual Dean's Cup SOCCER TOURNAMENT!
- Famous Comedian Lewis Black comes to Laxson this Saturday!
- Study Abroad Fair, March 11 @ Trinity Commons Lawn, 10am-2pm
- Do you know what do to in an alcohol poisoning emergency?
- Sign Up to Receive CCLC Monthly Newsletter
- Chico Wood Smoke Awareness Survey - We Need Your Input
- Geography Club Map Sale
- Free Writing Tutoring Available
- Wanna Be an AS Election Candidates?
- Need to take a summer school class? Complete it abroad while diversifying your academic experience!
- Covered California Enrollment Hours this Wednesday and Thursday
- Anthropology Research Competition, Abstracts Due March 26 - Cash Prize!
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!