Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
Clubs, Groups and Organizations
- Chico State Cheerleading Tryouts!
- HCSV Spring 2016 Gala, Monday, May 2nd
- CAVE Fundraiser at Woodstock's!! 4/27
- Nacho Sale and Pie-in-the-Face Fundraiser
- Bernie Sanders And The 2016 Elections, April 29 3pm
- Criminal Justice Student Association Guest Speaker Probation Officer, Thurs 28th
- ePortfolio Charrette & Vendor Review
- The Extraordinary Life of the Kidney - MWOW, April 27
- University Art Gallery presents 61st Annual Juried Student Exhibition
- Last Call For Artists: Live Performance and Art Show Centering ANGER
- Safe Zone Ally Training
- 11th Annual Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion Awards
- Strategies To Improve Retention Rates Of First-Year African American Males (Webinar)
- Wildcat ROAR! Training this Wednesday!
- What do you call iron blowing in the wind? Febreeze
- Breakfast with the College of Business, Student Academic Council, April 27th
- California Senate President Pro Tempore Kevin de Leon at Chico State on Thursday, April 28
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents Sunday Study Sessions
- April 27th #HearOurVoice: Presents Spoken Word Artist Fong Tran at 7 PM BMU Common Grounds
- The CCLC Presents: The Asian Pacific Islander Fusion Potluck: #HearOurVioces
- The Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Presents a Music Jam Session
- The Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Present: Becoming American
- Tuesday April 19th #HearOurVoices: Unveiling the East and the Islands
- 'Just for the Health of It!' Spring Health Fair 4/28
- Interfaith Seder Dinner And Shabbat Dinner With Chico Hillel
- Come out to Celebrate National Foster Care Month, May 4th
- Denim Day 2016
- Sexual Assault Awareness Presentation
- What's In Our Water? CLIC Event!
- Win a $100 Gas Card! Dress Up as Your Favorite Addams Family Character!
- "Day on the Green" campus farewell to Pres. Zingg May 6
- Spring Fever Clothing Swap!
- Free Evening Writing and Math Tutoring Dead Week and Finals Week
- Smart Planner- Degree Planning Made Easy!
- Student Research for Data Analysis
- Becoming a Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI)
- Research librarian - now available in the SLC Writing Center SSC 340
- The Enviormental Stweardship Award/ Nominations Open Now
- Not Too Late to Register for Chico State Summer Session - Courses Still Available
- Student Awards for Research and Creativity – Summer 2016 Application
- Volunteer Opportunity: Diversion Excursion is coming!
- Internship Opportunity at The Center for Healthy Communities
- Are you a mental health advocate? UMatter is looking for interns for this Fall!!
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!