Welcome to Student Announcements, a service for the students of California State University, Chico. This page will provide information that you should find useful -- job opportunities, deadlines, upcoming events, etc. While some of the information below comes from faculty and staff, students can include items as well. You may also find event information on the Campus Calendar.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding with Adventure Outings This Thursday
- Calling All Activists! Apply for Ignite!
- VISIT THE INAUGURAL EXHIBITION AT THE JACKI HEADLEY UNIVERSITY ART GALLERY IN THE NEW ARTS AND HUMANITIES BUILDING!
- Multicultural Welcome Receptions
- Conversations on Diversity and Inclusion (CODI) for Fall 2016
- Caution: Don't Try This at Home!
- Local Job Fair TOMORROW - Wednesday 8/31
- Free Music Festival on Campus
- American Folk-Rock Duo Colvin and Earle Coming to Chico
- Chico Hillel/Jewish Student Union Shabbat and Weekly Meeting
- Council of Graduate Students Open Meeting September 1
- EMPOWER Mentor Program
- Counseling and Wellness Center Support Groups Offered Fall 2016
- Wildcats Can!
- Hungry Wildcat Food Pantry
- Spanish Conversation Table
- $10 Tickets for the Chico Performances 2016-2017 Season!
- Intern Orientation - Community Legal Information Center (CLIC)
- $10 Student Tix to Chico Performances September Events
- CSU String Ensemble (All Majors)
- Association of Chico State Health Care Executives Informational, Sept 6
- AS Sustainability Internships Available
- RiSE Ed. Specialist With Master's Degree in Education Application Due October 1
- Want to be a Special Education Teacher? Grant Money Available
- $60,000 Available for Sustainable Projects Through SFAC
- The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) Wants Conversation Partners
The Student Announcements website is updated Tuesdays and Thursdays during the semester.
If you would like to contribute a short message for posting (200 words maximum), first check the announcement guidelines, then send it to email@example.com no later than 11 a.m. on the day you want your message posted to the Student Announcements website.
Thanks for reading and contributing!