Reflections and New Directions: A Conference on the Anthropology of Tourism in Honor of Valene L. Smith
March 4th and 5th, 2011
Valene L. Smith Museum of Anthropology, CSU Chico
To register for this conference, follow these steps:
- Fill out the registration form below.
- Continue on to the payment form to submit your billing information.
Students must submit proof of student status to receive the student rate. (e.g. photocopy of photo ID card, official course registration, tuition bill/payment).
The registration fee (minus $15 processing fee) will be returned upon request up to January 31, 2011.
Pricing for Registration and Banquet Fee
The conference registration fee includes a Friday evening reception and Saturday sessions.
- Early Bird Registration Fee (Before January 24th, 2011) - $75
- Conference Registration Fee - $85
- Student Conference Registration Fee - $35
- Saturday Evening Banquet Fee - $35 (vegetarian and meat options available)
January 10, 2017-July 27, 2017 Tuesday-Saturday 11-3
Closed between exhibitions. See exhibition schedule for specific dates.
Note: The Museum of Anthropology is completely wheelchair accessible.
The museum is located in the Meriam Library complex, next to the Janet Turner Museum
Museum of Anthropology
CSU, Chico 95929-0400