The Chart of Accounts is the field and value providing a common language for classifying campus business transactions. The components making up the Chart of Accounts and providing an overall structure are called Chartfields. A combination of chartfields is referred to as a Chartfield String. Chartfields are the integration fields used to feed accounting entries into the Common Financial System(CFS).
A list of CSU, Chico Chartfields is available in the Insight Reporting Service*.
To access the list:
- log into Insight Reporting;
- open the Financials folder;
- open Financials 9.0 Reports folder;
- open Chartfield Listings folder. The Chartfield Listings folder contains reports listing values for each of the following chartfields:
- Department Id (DeptId);
- Account (with CSU FIRMS Object Code);
* For information on establishing access to Insight Reporting, email Financials or contact Carol Rudolph, x6739.
Equipment Accounts (XLS) A list of Account numbers to be used for equipment purchases and a flowchart to aid in selecting the correct account.