- Cash Purchase Authorization ("Petty Cash") - The triplicate form is available through Financial Services, Kendall 210. Forms may also be requested by e-mailing email@example.com or by phone at ext 5103. Questions regarding the Cash Purchase Authorization process should be directed to Accounts Payable, ext 6426. Instructions
- Direct Pay Request - Use this form to pay for staff vacancy advertisements in local newspapers (excludes faculty vacancies), memberships, note-takers, subscriptions, and lodging agreements.
- Authorized Signature Form - Use this form to assign individuals authority to approve Cash Purchase Authorizations ("Petty Cash"), Direct Pay Requests, Invoices, Procurement & Contract Services documents, and Travel expenditures. The form must be signed by the Department Head/Administrator. Instructions
- Invoice for Lecturers, Musicians, etc. (DOC) - Use this form when a Payee cannot provide an invoice.
- Invoice for Purchase Order Reimbursement - This form must accompany any Purchase Order request for reimbursement. Reimbursements may not exceed $1000.
- Invoice for Petty Cash Reimbursement - $50 & Under - Submit this invoice with a Cash Purchase Authorization ("Petty Cash") form for a reimbursement under $50 made with an individual's credit card or personal check.
- Payee Data Record (PDF) - This form is required from any vendor conducting business with CSU, Chico. Instructions
- Mileage and Lodging Limits effective April 1, 2013
- For travel that occurs after April 1st but hotel reservations were previously booked/costs incurred, no cancellations or adjustments will need to be made and will be reimbursed in full
- For travel reservations on April 1st or after, please complete claims with these limits in mind and reflected on the Travel Expense Claim form before department approving signatures are obtained and the claim is sent to Accounts Payable for processing.