The Accessibility Resource Center provides on-campus shuttle service for students who are physically unable to walk to campus locations. All rides requested are subject to availability of cart and drivers.
Regular operating hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Individuals requiring rides after 5:00 p.m. should contact the campus police shuttle service.
- Students must submit a new request for each class every semester.
- Requests may be submitted using the Service Request Portal.
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to service need.
- Notify ARC if you change your class schedule.
If you have any questions about this accommodation, please contact the Accessibility Resource Center at 530-898-5959.
- Students must notify ARC in at least 30 minutes before your scheduled pick up if you do not need transportation service on a given day or particular time. Ride cancellations can be made via the Service Request Portal. If you miss your scheduled pick up and have not notified ARC, cart services will be canceled for the remainder of the day. Three such "no shows" will result in a suspension of cart services. In order to re establish services, you will need to make an appointment with your advisor.
- ARC shuttle service operates on a tight schedule. You will be picked up within five minutes of your scheduled time. If you are more than five minutes late, you will be considered a "no show." You should allow 30 minutes to get to class using the cart service.
- Cart rides may not be "destination direct" depending on whether other passengers are being dropped off or picked up in the same window of time. The driver will exercise judgment when multiple passengers are scheduled in the same time frame, to best accommodate all riders.
- Cart drivers will NOT provide personal assistance to student passengers, such as personal errands.
- Students are expected to treat cart drivers with respect and courtesy. Failing to do so will result in suspension of cart services.