Biological Sciences Seminars Available for Viewing
The Biological Sciences Seminars are now available for viewing. The presentations have been transcribed and the transcriptions with PowerPoints are available online.
Graduate Students Wanted
Donor Impact Report now available.
College of Natural Sciences Alumni Reunion:
October 11-12, 2013
Mon. and Tues. = 9am - 11am | Thurs. = 10am - 11am
Seminar Friday (3pm - 4pm)
Department of Biological Sciences
California State University
Chico, California 95929-0515
Office: Holt 205
Campus phone #: (530) 898-5356
Campus FAX #: (530) 898-5060
- Biol 303, Human Genetics [ meets MWF 9-10 in Holt 268 ]
- Biol 360, Genetics [ meets MWF 12-1 in Holt 268, discussions are T 12-1 in Holt 329, or W 10-11 in Holt 329, or Th 12-1 in Holt 329 ]
- Old version (without WebCT features)
- Genetics Links
- Biolabs Online
- Human Genetics (Biol 303), Principles of Genetics (Biol 360), Bioinformatics (Biol 610), Genetics of Animal Development (Biol 612)
- Evolution and regulation of the vertebrate msx2 homeobox gene.
- Pre-Dentistry/Dental Hygiene, Cell/Molecular Biology.