University Box Office
The University Box Office offers up-to-date information on scheduled events and tickets to events on campus — including music, theater, dance, athletics and special events.
Click on the icons along the right side of the page for more information about upcoming events and performances.
The University Box Office is now in Sierra Hall (On the corner of 3rd and Chestnut Street)
Hours of Operation
School Year — Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The University Box Office will be closed:
12/19/2016-1/2/2017 Holiday Break
1/16/2017 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
3/31/2017 Cèasar Chávez Day
5/29/2017 Memorial Day
How to Order Tickets
By Phone: Charge by phone at (530) 898-6333 using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
In Person: Tickets can be purchased at the University Box Office.
Online: Purchase Tickets Online
- Online ticket sales will be go offline 24hr-48hr prior to an event. If a show is off sale please give us a call at (530) 898-6333.
- Student Tickets are only available in person at the University Box Office. You must be an active full time student and have your student ID present when purchasing a ticket. Only one student ticket per student ID.
- Student Tickets are not available online.
At the Performance:
- The University Box Office will sell tickets at the performance venue 1 hour prior to performance time. Doors open for the performances one half hour prior to start time.
- Tickets to all Chico Performance events can be purchased in the Laxson lobby at intermissions and after each performance.
Fees: Box office handling, online convenience ticketing, and theatre restoration fees are assessed where applicable. For Member/ Donors and Subscribers there are no ticket service fees.
By Mail:University Box Office
California State University, Chico
400 West First Street
Chico, CA 95929-0120