Welcome to CSU Chico Budget Central! Here you'll find important budget information and news relating to California State University, Chico and the California State University system.
President Zingg - Budget Updates
- May 31, 2013: Reinvest in CSU Students
- January 23, 2012: President's Message to Campus - Occupy Movement
- May 10, 2012: President's Message to Campus - Facility Use
CSU Employee Updates
- July 2, 2013: State Budget Marks Reinvestment in the CSU
- May 19, 2013: CSU Prioritizes Student Access and Success in Balanced Budget Plan
- May 14, 2013: Governor's May revision maintains $125.1 million budget for CSU
- January 10, 2013: Governor's Budget Seeks $125.1 Million Investment for the CSU
CSU, Chico Capital Project Budget Information
The campus is currently working on various capital projects such as the Arts & Humanities Building - Taylor II Replacement Building. Funds for Capitals Projects come from lease revenue or capital outlay bonds approved by the Legislature or passed by the voters of the State. If the University does not spend the funds on the approved capital projects, the funds have to be returned to the State. The University would lose in the long run if we do not maintain our facilities and improve the campus.
For further information regarding Capital Projects, please visit Planning, Design & Construction.