Quotes“Animation offers a medium of story telling and visual entertainment which can bring pleasure and information to people of all ages everywhere in the world.”
― Walt Disney
“The worst thing a kid can say about homework is that it is too hard. The worst thing a kid can say about a game is it's too easy.”
― Henry Jenkins
Program Goals & Objectives
- Computer Animation and Game Development graduates will have an understanding of critical and aesthetic issues in computer graphics and mixed-media.
- They will know basic aesthetic principles and concepts, and the production process.
- They will be able to effectively use technical, conceptual and critical abilities, and appropriate technology tools.
- They will be effective written and oral communicators with the ability to function as effective members of collaborative multi-disciplinary teams in the production process.
- They will be able to critically evaluate computer graphics and the mixed media.
- They will have an appreciation for the professional code of ethics for the creative process.