Quotes“Animation offers a medium of story telling and visual entertainment which can bring pleasure and information to people of all ages everywhere in the world.”
― Walt Disney
“The worst thing a kid can say about homework is that it is too hard. The worst thing a kid can say about a game is it's too easy.”
― Henry Jenkins
The Computer Animation and Game Development Program at California State University, Chico understands the role parents and guardians play in their students' life is essential to their success academically.
Choosing the university that is right for your student is a challenging process thus we are providing the following links to help guide you in this endeavor:
- Admissions: Application procedure, forms, housing, financial aid, support services for students, news & events as well as several other resources designed to help your student succeed at CSU, Chico.
- Additional Program Costs: There is a laptop requirement for the Computer Animation and Game Development major. Please click on Laptop Requirement to learn more about the laptop requirement. A Wacom tablet is also required beginning with a students' enrollment in APCG 117 (Concept Design and Storyboarding).
- Campus Tours: Reserve a tour of the campus, self-guided tours, directions & maps, transportation, lodging, and restaurants all available to enhance your visit to Chico and the CSU, Chico campus.
- Campus Safety: Here at CSU, Chico we are committed to promoting an environment which is safe and secure for all visitors and members of the campus community.
- University Housing and Food Service: University housing enhances the student college experience socially and academically.
- Student Health Services: Your students' health is important to us, please visit Student Health Services to learn more about the health services the University offers.
- Student Financial Services: Registration fee & tuition information, fee payments, financial aid, and parking permits.
For more information about the Computer Animation and Game Development Program please email firstname.lastname@example.org