- All sessions are held on Thursdays
- Workshops held from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Workshops are free for Chico State students and alumni
- Your student club will earn $25 RIGHT AFTER the workshop if two members attend!
Cooking on a Budget 101
Feb 8th - BMU Auditorium
Learn to make a 3-course meal without breaking the bank! (First 200 students, this session only)
Feb 15th - BMU 203
When to go along to get along and when to get out!
Feb 22nd - BMU 203
Contracts and leases ... all you need to know!
Mar 1st - BMU 203
Furniture, decor and how to keep the bedbugs away!
Pet Ownership 101
Mar 8th - BMU 203
Everything you need to know before you "adopt!"
Apr 5th - BMU 203
Tax tips from college students for college students!
Everyday Sustainability 101
Apr 12th - BMU 220G
Life hacks to keep your lifestyle sustainable!
Power Poses 101
Apr 19th - BMU 203
Don't just stand there ... look like you own it!
Salary Negotiation 101
Apr 26th - BMU 203
Tips and tricks to help you maximize any offer!
Questions? Contact Student Life and Leadership in BMU 220 or call 530-898-5396.