JC Penney Suit-up Event
Are you in need of professional wear?
All students, staff, faculty, and families are invited to attend the Fall 2018 JC Penney Suit-Up event! Receive an EXTRA 40% off career dress apparel, suits, accessories and shoes (see full list below)- everything you need to interview for a job. Prizes will be given out throughout the evening, Sephora will be providing mini-makeovers, and the salon will offer free consultations and discounts for future visits.
The store will be closed to the public, as this is an exclusive event for the Chico State community and their families! The Chico State Career Center will be checking people in, so make sure to bring your Wildcat ID card.
- When: Sunday October 14th from 6pm-9pm
- Location: JCPenney -Chico, CA
- Bring: Chico State ID card
Find everything you need to look fresh for your next interview or career-related event and enjoy an EXTRA 40% off.
Merchandise included in the Suit-Up Event Offer
- Misses suits
- Liz Claiborne (collection, career, dresses)
- Worthington (pants, skirts, jackets, sweaters, knits, woven, tops, separates)
- ALYX apparel
- Hollywould Pant (Jr’s Dept.)
- Dresses (Contemporary, Junior, Modern, Misses, Petite)
- Shoes (junior dress, modern casual, modern dress, traditional comfort, dress, junior sandals)
- Scarves, belts and hosiery/tights
- Intimate apparel & shapewear
- Plus sizes
- Sport coats
- Suited separates
- Dress trousers
- Dress socks
- Dress shirts
- Dress shoes
- Business bags/briefcases
- Big & Tall dress apparel
For more information, please contact the Chico State Career Center at 530-898-5253, or follow us on Instagram @ChicoStateCareerCenter.