Our professional staff will come to your class and give a presentation at your request. If you need to be gone for a conference or other professional event don't cancel class, call the Career Center! To arrange a class presentation, contact Megan Odom at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-898-5253.
Presentation options can be customized to your field and may include
- What the Career Center Can Do for Students (Career Center Overview/Services)
- The Million Dollar Resume: A resume is key to a successful job search. We will talk about what employers look for on a resume and discuss what to include, what not to include and how to organize and format a resume for optimal results in a competitive job market.
- Techniques for Successful Interviewing
- How to be Successful the First Year on the Job
- Making the Most of the Career Fair