Programs & Rankings
Graduate Programs and University Rankings
Undergraduate Programs and Universities
- Admissions—review admissions criteria for any of the California State University campuses and link to that university for more information.
- Study Abroad Program—for California State University, Chico
- National Student Exchange Program—for the California State University Chico
- Transfer Credit and Articulation —Provides information about classes that transfer from other colleges, particularly community colleges in our service area.
- CollegeNET Home Page—This site has everything from college and scholarship searches to virtual campus tours. Good for people who don't know where to begin.
- Schools in the USA—Allows you to search for any school and has free registration.
- U.S. Universities, Alphabetic—Provides the user with an alphabetic list of more than 1240 regionally accredited US universities. Links to the universities Web pages.
- U.S. Universities, by State—Provides the user with a list of over 1200 regionally accredited US universities, organized by state. Links to the universities Web pages.
- CGF College Source—Features over 6,700 college catalogs in complete cover-to-cover, original page format representing 2-year, 4-year, graduate and professional schools. Plus a college search.
- CPEC: Guide to California Colleges and Universities—Provides a list of links to search for California colleges.
- College View —A free on-line college search service with profiles 3,500+ colleges & universities, virtual tours, electronic applications, financial aid info, career planning tools, and more.
- U.S. News - College Search —Students can get up-to-date admission, academic and financial aid information on the 1,400 schools found in U.S. News' college rankings.
- Best Nursing Degree - Biggest directory on the web of accredited nursing programs
- Colleges in California - Resource for post-secondary vocational education and higher education.
The Career Center assists students and alumni through all phases of career development to bridge the transition between the academic environment and the world of work.