Students & Alumni
The Chico State Career Center is your destination for careers and internships.
Services available for ALL MAJORS include:
- Career and internship advising
- Help with major selection
- Career assessments
- On-Campus interviews
- Mock interviews
- Career fairs
- JobCat job database (part-time, internships and career positions)
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Grad school search and application assistance
- Alumni services
To get started with your career plan, stop by Monday through Friday between 1-4 p.m. when school is in session. You can also set an appointment online or call 530-898-5253.
The Career Center assists students and alumni through all phases of career development to bridge the transition between the academic environment and the world of work.