|Some graduates with Biological Sciences degrees have pursued one or more of the following occupations:|
Consumer Product Researcher
|Health Information Specialist
Nuclear Medicine Technician
Public Health Officer
Secondary Science Teacher
- Typically co-curricular activities, work experience and/or internships are essential (in addition to earning a college degree) to be competitive in the job market upon graduation.
- Some occupations may require advanced degrees and/or training (check with the Career Center regarding your target occupations).
- Please visit the Career Center (SSC 270) early in your college experience to get ideas on how to build your resume.
The Career Center recommends the following websites for researching occupational titles:
Research Job Openings:
Additional Internet Sites:
- CSU, Chico Department of Biological Sciences Homepage
- American Institute of Biological Sciences Organization
- Environmental Careers Organization
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Microbiology
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education