The College of Engineering, Computer Science, & Construction Management
We prepare students for successful professional careers in applied science, engineering, and technology. We educate them to be successful leaders and innovators capable of meeting complex challenges. We shape the college mission through our values:
- We teach, mentor, motivate, and challenge students;
- We foster rich learning environments;
- We advance scholarship and creativity;
- We encourage industry engagement and collaboration;
- We promote teamwork through projects and co-curricular activities;
- We value graduate education and life-long learning;
- We create a new generation of problem solvers for a sustainable future.
The College curricula provide a foundation in liberal arts as well as both technical breadth and specialization. The college offers the Bachelor of Science in Civil, Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, and Mechatronic Engineering, as well as the BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Construction Management, Manufacturing Technology, and a new BS degree in Applied Computer Graphics. The college also offers the Master of Science in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering with Options in Computer and Electronic Engineering.
College faculty foster a learning environment founded on frequent faculty-student interaction with instructors who are, with few exceptions, full-time faculty. Student professional associations and cooperative education experiences provide opportunities for personal growth and development beyond the classroom.