Quote of the Month
"You're alive. That means you have infinite potential. You can do anything, make anything, dream anything. If you change the world, the world will change."
The Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Staff Selection Process
IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you to all those who expressed interest in the CCLC Paraprofessional, Front Desk Attendant and Marketing Intern position! We are no longer accepting new applications at this time, but announcements will be submitted for any positions that may come available.
For all candidates who submitted their application for the 2013-2014 Staff Selection Process, here is some important information:
While all candidates are able to submit their application without all their completed reference letters, all reference forms must be submitted by April 5th to be considered.
**SPECIAL NOTE: Some applications were distributed with the reference forms not indicating the rating scale. The rating scale for all reference forms are as follows:
Far Left: Above Average
Right: Below Average
Far Right: Unknown
*Disregard the 5th box
Group Process Date has CHANGED!
It is now Friday, April 5 @ 1PM-3PM (or you may be assigned a 3:30PM-6:30PM slot depending on number of applicants) in Meriam Library 172.
- This is a mandatory component of the interview process. While candidates that are unable to attend will still be considered, it will impact your eligibility for the position you applied for.
- You were assigned your Group Process time when you submitted your application.
- Dress is business casual.
- Marketing Intern applicants are NOT required to attend Group Process.
Individual interviews will occur Monday, April 8 - Friday, April 12 (Times vary)
- Marketing Interns will be notified if offered an individual interview.
- After Group Process, selected Paraprofessionals and Front Desk Attendants will be notified and offered an individual interview.
All Candidates will be notified regarding their application no later than the week of April 15th.
We ask that you do not call us regarding the status of your application. You will be notified when we are able to.
Thank you again for all those who expressed an interest in joining the CCLC family for the 2013-2014 academic year!