Quote of the Month
"Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."
The Cross-Cutural Leadership Center offers a variety of programs that enhance leadership development, cultural awareness, community education, and the creation of a constructive social change. Each program provides an opportunity for students to build connections keeping students Connected, Respected and Affirmed.
Since opening our doors in August of 2008, the Cross-Cultural Leadership Center has been able to provide an environment for students to explore the concepts of diversity in all its forms. The CCLC also provides an opportunity for students to work as 'Para-Professionals'; students coordinate programs that enhance cultural awareness, provide community education, and have a direct impact on Chico State.
Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Programs
- Black Programs
- Asian Programs
- Latino/a Programs
- Diversity Advocacy Certification: Spring 16
- Grillin' on the Grass: Fall 15
- Diversity Summit: Fall 15
- Late Night Lounge: Fall 15, Spring 16
- B.O.L.D.: Fall 15, Spring 16
- ILEAD Student Leadership Conference: Spring 15
- Diversity 411: Fall 15, Spring 16
Keeping Students Connected Respected and Affirmed