Quote of the Month
"You're alive. That means you have infinite potential. You can do anything, make anything, dream anything. If you change the world, the world will change."
The Cross-Cutural Leadership Center offers a variety of programs that enhance leadership development, cultural awareness, community education, and the creation of a constructive social change. Each program provides an opportunity for students to build connections keeping students Connected, Respected and Affirmed.
Since opening our doors in August of 2008, the Cross-Cultural Leadership Center has been able to provide an environment for students to explore the concepts of diversity in all its forms. The CCLC also provides an opportunity for students to work as 'Para-Professionals'; students coordinate programs that enhance cultural awareness, provide community education, and have a direct impact on Chico State.
Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Programs
- Grillin' on the Grass: Fall 2013
- Diversity Summit: Fall 2013
- Pathfinders: Fall 2013
- Late Night Lounge: Fall 2013
- Global Voices: Fall 2013, Spring 2014
- True Dialogue: Fall 2013
- Passing On the Legacy: Fall 2013, Spring 2014
- Women's Program: Spring 2014
- ILEAD Student Leadership Conference: Spring 2014
- Men's Conference: Spring 2014
Keeping Students Connected Respected and Affirmed