Quote of the Month
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiousity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
The Cross-Cutural Leadership Center offers a variety of programs that enhance leadership development, cultural awareness, community education, and the creation of a constructive social change. Each program provides an opportunity for students to build connections keeping students Connected, Respected and Affirmed.
Since opening our doors in August of 2008, the Cross-Cultural Leadership Center has been able to provide an environment for students to explore the concepts of diversity in all its forms. The CCLC also provides an opportunity for students to work as 'Para-Professionals'; students coordinate programs that enhance cultural awareness, provide community education, and have a direct impact on Chico State.
Cross-Cultural Leadership Center Programs
- Grillin' on the Grass: Fall 14
- Diversity Summit: Fall 14
- Late Night Lounge: Fall 14, Spring 15
- Passing On the Legacy: Fall 14, Spring 15
- Dinner & a Story: Fall 14, Spring 15
- B.O.L.D.: Spring 15
- ILEAD Student Leadership Conference: Spring 15
- Gender Series: Spring 15
- Diversity 411: Fall 14, Spring 15
- Thursday Thrive! Fall 14
Keeping Students Connected Respected and Affirmed