Two types of documents are used to summarize the means by which the Civil Engineering program is assessed for academic quality.
The Program Improvement Plan (PIP) describes in detail the multiple and varied processes that are used for assessment purposes.
The Program Improvement Report (PIR) describes findings and actions resulting from implementation of the PIP during each annual assessment cycle.
The most recent versions of the PIP and PIR are available below:
In order to document ongoing assessment activities, all prior editions of the PIP and PIR are also available (the last PIP and PIR listed are also the most recent):
- Program Improvement Plan 2005 (1st Edition)
- Program Improvement Report 2005 (includes 2004 data)
- Program Improvement Report 2006
- Program Improvement Report 2007
- Program Improvement Report 2008
- Program Improvement Plan 2009 (2nd Edition)
- Program Improvement Report 2009