Scholarships and Awards
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONDuring the academic year, you must complete both a University Scholarship Application and a Civil Engineering Scholarship Application, and be a continuing student (i.e., have at least one semester remaining before graduation), in order to be considered for any CE scholarship.
- University Scholarship Application - The university scholarship deadline is at midnight on February 2 during the Fall semester. Instructions: Fill out this form on-line.
- Civil Engineering Scholarship Application - An electronic copy of the CE Scholarship Application must be submitted by midnight on February 27 during the subsequent Spring semester. See the application form for additional information. Instructions: Download and complete this form, then email it to the CE scholarship coordinator, as stated on the form.
No application is needed to be considered for a CE Department Award. We know who you are.
A variety of engineering scholarships and awards are available to continuing and graduating Civil Engineering students and are administered by the engineering departments. These provide recognition and financial assistance to deserving students and include:
- American Society of Civil Engineers Awards
- Herbert F. Langdon Memorial Scholarship
- Andy J. Roberts Memorial Scholarship
- Gary Z. Watters Scholarship
- Lagerlef Scholarship
- Miyamoto International Scholarship
- Dennis P. Murphy Scholarship
- Ringel & Associates Scholarship
- Al Dorion Scholarship
- Structural Engineering Association Scholarship
- Aztlan Scholarship
- Julia Moriarty Scholarship
- Maurice Mow Scholarship
Other scholarships and awards are available through the University and other professional societies.