The 20th CELT Conference:
CSU, Chico's Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching is pleased to announce the 20th Annual Conference on Learning and Teaching for faculty, staff, students, administration, and community.This year's conference will be on October 9-11, 2013, and will focus on "Wellness, Responsibility, and Learning". More information...
Upcoming CELT Workshops:
- Wednesday, September 11, 5:30pm-7:00pm in MLIB Studio A- Outstanding Teachers Share Strategies: 2011 Masami Toku (ART Ed), 2010 Saundra Wright (ENGL), 2009 Robert Tinkler (HIST), Chris Guenter (EDUC). Please register online.
- Thursday, October 24, 4:00pm-5:30pm in MLIB Studio A- Classroom Management: Juni Banerjee-Stevens (Counseling), Celeste Jones (SWRK), Mary Soto (EDUC)
- Wednesday, November 13, 5:30-7:00 in MLIB Studio A- Backward Design--Course Development: Sarah Anderson (ILLC)
- Thursday, December 5, 4:00-5:30 in MLIB Studio A- Dossier Preparation & the RTP Process
- 02/11/13, 4-5:30pm in MLIB Studio A- What does the 21st Century Student Want? -- Kathy Fernandes (CSU OC) and panel of CSUC Students
- DATE TBD: Lecture and Presentation Strategies-- Jon Hooper (RECR) & Todd Gibson (CSCI)
- Thursday, March 27, 4-5:30 in MLIB Studio A- Student Learning Objectives--Martin Van Den Berg
- Friday, April 18, 3-4:30 in MLIB 002 (TLP Computer Lab)- Teaching with Academic Technology--Brett Christie (CSU ITL)
Passing on the Legacy: Higher Education Speaker Series
Brought to you by the Cross Cultural Leadership Center, this series provides an opportunity to gain greater insight into leadership at the executive level. Click here for a complete list of speakers.
Upcoming TLP Workshops:
Click here for a complete calendar of the Technology and Learning Program's Trainings and Workshops.
Upcoming RCE Events:
Regional and Continuing Education offers various opportunities to engage in personal and professional development. Click here for a complete list of "Connect-Learn-Engage" workshops and webinars.
Tuesday Talk with the Tech:
Catherine Benjamin, GIS Guru and Lab Manager in the Department of Geography, will offer weekly workshops on a variety of topics starting with the very basicas and building from there. Workshops will occur every Tuesday at 1:30pm in Butte Hall Room 501. Faculty, staff, and students are all welcome. Click here for a complete list of topics.
Butte College Events:
Click here for the calendar of professional development events occuring at Butte College.