Information for New Faculty and Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Personnel Policies and Faculty Affairs
- Graduate Teaching Assistants Information and Resource
- Campus Policies and Info
- Teaching Enrichment
- Technology Support
- Campus Community
- Responsible for personnel and labor relations services for faculty, librarians, counselors, and coaches, as well as Teaching Associates, Graduate Assistants, and Instructional Student Assistant employees.
- A confidential counseling program that provides assessment, assistance and referral to additional services.
- How to Write a Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Council of Graduate Students -- Join and participate!
- The mission of the university depends upon students participating in an environment of honesty, and it is incumbent upon every instructor to promote academic integrity. However, an instructor will inevitably encounter cases of cheating. It is the responsibility of the instructor to report incidents of suspected academic dishonesty.
- Reporting violations
- "CSU, Chico will continue its ongoing commitment to provide access to information resources and technologies to individuals with disabilities." See the Accessibility checklist for instructors.
- Disability Support Services
- "Disability Support Services is designed to support the academic success of qualified students with disabilities and to provide leadership to the university community to ensure equal access to university programs and resources."
- "The Office of Diversity is committed to cultivating a culturally inclusive environment where diversity of thought and expression are valued, respected, appreciated and celebrated."
Our Sustainable Future -- The forum for information about Chico State's contributions to sustainable development and this new vision of education.Teaching Enrichment
- Case studies and reference materials for making your first class session really first class.
- Examples of constructivist teaching methods using diverse techniques.
Universal Design for Learning (UDL) - Eight case stories highlight how faculty are reaching more students through diversity in teaching approaches.
- What does a high quality online course look like?
First Year Experience (FYE) --programs and resources for supporting novice learners
- Course Development
- Accessibility -- Making your instructional materials available to all students
- Teaching with Technology
- Equipment Checkout -- Reserve and checkout equipment for use in your classes
- User Services provides support for faculty and staff computers, network, telephone, and a variety of other services.
Smart Classrooms -- Training and support
A web page that allows CSU, Chico faculty and staff to manage most of their campus accounts from one central location.
- Your source of support and assistance in securing and managing externally funded projects.
- A grant search database available to faculty and staff for exploring funding opportunities.
- "Our Officers and Dispatchers are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to assist with your campus safety needs"
Campus Announcements -- Campus notices, deadlines, upcoming events
Wildcat Recreation Center (WREC)
Child Development Lab (CDL) -- Child Early Education and Care Program
- Campus dining locations and hours.
- General campus information