- Agriculture Seminar (Lauren Wright) Presented by CSU, Chico November 13, 1996
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): responsibilities for Postsecondary Education Programs Serving Deaf/ Hard of Hearing Students Presented by Midwest Center for Postsecondary Outreach May 8, 1997
- CATS WEB-CT Presentation CSU, Chico July 22, 1998
- CELT Awards Presentation September 18, 1998 Dr. Paul Persons, Outstanding Adviser Dr. Dale Steiner, Outstanding Teacher
- "Charlie on Darwin" (Charles F. Urbanowicz) May 8, 1998 - p/o 1997-1998 Master Teacher Report
- Declining by Degrees: Higher Education at Risk (PBS) Learning
Matters, Inc. 2005
- Introduction to Merlot (August 2001): Multimedia Educational
Resource for Learning and Online Teaching (pamphlets are also availble)
- Outstanding Academic Adviser and Oustanding Teacher Awards Presentation, September 21, 2001
- Outstanding Teacher Award Lecture, September 19, 1997 Madeline Keaveney
- PHED 298C (204) April 26, 1996 MDC Intranet Addenoum to Phase Two Report
- University Distinguished Alumni Recognition Dinner, California State University, Chico April 25, 1997
- Outstanding Teacher Award presentation and lecture. Presented at CELT's Eighth Annual Conference on Learning and Teaching, September 20, 2002.
- Shared Governance and Academic Freedom Presentation by Paul Persons, Kathleen Kaiser and Jacquelyn Ann Kegley at CELT's Seventh Annual Conference on Learning and Teaching, September 20, 2001.
- The issue of shared governance is very important to faculty, and it is apparently, something that many new faculty know little about. Academic freedom is easily included in a discussion of shared governance.