EDCI 336A Curriculum Development & Instruction, Arts
Dr. Cris Guenter, Education
Using technology for technology sake is not nearly as interesting as using technology effectively as Cris Guenter has done in her Education 336A: Curriculum Development & Instruction: Arts class. She has incorporated short video clips of students exchanging information in a discussion on the Arts.
- This 100% online graduate course features teaching strategies and curriculum development in the arts, including cross-curricular integration.
- Online interactions occur at a global level and include online arts resources from around the world.
- Results of field testing classmates’ developed lessons, followed by peer reviews are posted for class reflection and discussion.
- All students videotape personal experiences and reflections in one of the arts, which are then converted to Quicktime and posted for class reviews.
- All students submit their completed curriculum development to ArtsEdge at the Kennedy Center for possible online publication.
View the poster: