Nursing / Women's Studies 168: Women's Health
- Targets third and fourth year students as part of the Upper Division Theme on Women's Issues
- Requires limited face-to-face meetings, with extensive online work involved
- Requires research on a women's health topic and submission of a written outline/bibliography of students' chosen topic.
- Includes research shared via a health fair using students' choice of visual presentation method: PowerPoint, poster, pamphlet, newsletter, Web page, original movie, etc. in a scheduled on-campus session
- Incorporates varied self-created resources developed for this course
- Involves an exemplary, modular approach to organization
- Integrates self-assessment fitness journal and other assessments into course objectives
- Uses informal feedback collected throughout the course.
View the poster