Undergraduate Awards for Research and Creativity
Each year grants are awarded to undergraduate students at CSU, Chico to complete original projects under the guidance of faculty mentors. In recognition of their achievements, recent student recipients were invited to create a short presentation about their projects.
***************** View their presentations here! ******************
Glenn Kendall Public Service Award
Each year CELT sponsors this prestigious award recognizing an outstanding graduating senior with exemplary scholarship and public service in the University and community. It is a President's award, available to candidates from all fields of study and service who graduated in the fall, or will graduate in spring.
Faculty, chairs, directors, and deans are invited to nominate candidates for the Glenn Kendall Public Service Award. The recipient must be an outstanding graduating senior whose record indicates promising public service after completing studies at the University.
- Outstanding graduating senior who promises public service after graduation,
- Record of outstanding scholarship, including special studies, projects, and fieldwork in courses involving public service/service learning,
- Record of outstanding public service within the University and the community,
- Record of proven ability to work effectively with others, and
- Evidence of traits indicating a dedication to the wellbeing of people
Nomination packet will include:
- A letter of nomination on behalf of your candidate
- The candidate's résumé
- Supporting letters and materials
Please contact the Provost's office for deadlines and specific application requirements.
Other Student Awards
CELT encourages students to apply for student awards, scholarships, and fellowships offered by the University, Associated Students, departments, colleges, and other private organizations.