Apply Now for a Chemistry Stockroom Student Assistant Job for Spring 2015
The Chemistry Stockroom Student Assistant role is to assist the Lead Stockroom Technician by performing duties that may include:
• Preparing chemical solutions
• Preparing and trouble-shooting equipment for laboratory use
• Cleaning glassware, equipment, and the stockroom
• Cleaning and setting-up lab rooms
• Assisting with checkout of lab equipment to students and faculty
• Using mathematical and scientific equations when appropriate for laboratory settings
Apply now via JobCat (Job ID 16769)
To sign up to access JobCat please contact the Student Employment Office at 898-5256 or visit them in the Student Services Center room 270.
All applicants also need to complete the Supplemental Questionairre.
Last day to submit applications is November 14.