If you are a student wishing to
- participate in community-based learning (e.g., service learning) as part of your coursework, sign up with CAVE.
- secure an internship with any organization as part of your preparation for a career, see Careers.
- undertake student teaching in order to become a certified teacher, e-mail.
- participate in a preceptorship as part of your preparation to become a nurse or speech therapist, e-mail.
- engage in any other course-related activity (e.g., field trip, field experience, observation, practicum, etc.), e-mail.
- volunteer (i.e., engage in voluntary community service that is not course-related and usually does not generate academic credit), see ASChico. (Note: Some voluntary service activities earn participating students one unit of credit.)