A Community of Teacher/Scholars
The faculty profiled below provide just a taste of the research in the College that bridges-the-gap between theory and practice. The quality our graduates entering careers in communication, education, journalism, kinesiology, and recreation from Chico State has never been higher. Students and future generations are the beneficiaries of this important research.
- Bringing Research Close to Home—Byron Wolfe Communication Design
- Interdisciplinary Teamwork—Rebecca Lytle Kinesiology
- Helping People Communicate—Doug McColl Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Teaching Research to Undergraduates—Duane Knudson Kinesiology
- Learning Through Service—Lynne Bercaw Education
- Public and Private Collaboration—Emilyn Sheffield Recreation & Parks Management