Connecting to the Common Core 2013
Chico Math Project in partnership with Butte County Office of Education bring you Math Common Core for Summer 2013
We bring you a series of week-long workshops to help you understand the mathematics behind the California Common Core State Standards in Mathematics. These workshops will be built around grade bands to allow us to focus on relevant mathematics and how this mathematics might be brought alive in the classroom. In an effort to make this opportunity available to a wide range of teachers, we will be holding two grade level band workshops during each week long series.
- Series 1 - June 10-14, 2013 -- K-2 Grades & 3-6 Grades **Program FULL**
- Series 2 - August 5-9, 2013 -- K-8 Grades, Grade Bands TBD
- First 80 teachers from Butte County Schools FREE - Supported by BCOE ** FULL
- All other teachers - Registration Fee is $500/teacher
- $250 stipend
- unit of credit available
- lunch included
- A week of great mathematics!
Please complete and return the Registration Form. Deadline: April 22, 2013Late registrations considered as space allows.