"In light of the obesity and diabetes epidemics, efforts to promote healthy lifestyles are critically needed. Building a strong future starts today."
– Cindy Wolff, CNAP Director
CNAP Performance Evaluation Forms:
- Permanent Staff (fill-in Word document)
- Non-Permanent Staff (fill-in Word document)
- Interns (fill-in Word document)
State Share Tracking Forms 2010-2011:
Tracking All Quarters:
Tracking All Quarters (Butte County ONLY):
Tracking All Quarters (Glenn/Tehama Counties ONLY):
Federal Share Tracking Forms 2011-2012:
Required SCNAC Attributions:
- Request for Purchase-Invoice Payment (Word)
- Request for Reimbursement-Advance (Word)
- Monthly Mileage Form (Excel)
Please see SCNAC (Sierra Cascade Nutrition and Activity Consortium).