College of Business, CSU, Chico
Accredited by AACSB
Learn more >
Professional Sales Program
Students involved in the CSU, Chico Professional Sales Program can earn a certificate by completing an approved set of foundational and sales-specific courses. The official transcripts of students who have earned the Professional Sales Certificate will include a notation that highlights expertise in professional selling. This serves as a differentiating device that attracts recruiters and facilitates career growth.
How To Apply
- Review application requirements and eligibility (below)
- Download Application Form (pdf) or obtain hardcopy from the College of Business Office of Undergraduate Advising (Glenn Hall, Room 325)
- Download two copies of the Faculty Recommendation Form (pdf)
- Complete Application Form, write a three-page essay, and secure recommendations from two faculty members.
- Submit Application Form and essay to Professor Bill McGowan in Tehama 325 (faculty office) or Tehama 307 (Department of Finance & Marketing)
Application Requirements & Eligibility
- Departmental approval via formal application process (application form, three page essay, and two faculty recommendations). Essay should detail why you want to earn the certificate and how you would represent the program in the business world.
- GPA requirement for admission = 2.75 cumulative.
- GPA maintenance requirement = 2.50 for courses required for the certificate with at least a C or better earned in each course.
For More Information Contact:
Director, Professional Sales Program
Department of Finance & Marketing
California State University, Chico, 95929-0051