On behalf of the faculty, staff and administration of CSU, Chico, I would like to invite you to join in the celebration of Commencement to be held at University Stadium on Saturday and Sunday, May 25 and 26, 2013. For a complete commencement schedule click here. For a list of majors and colleges click here.
These two Commencement Ceremonies are designed especially for you and your family members to join in the celebration of this momentous event in your lives. I am sure you are all very proud of your accomplishments, and we at the University are proud of you as well.
Please note, No Animals (Service Animals Excepted), Alcohol, Weapons, or Glass Containers are allowed in University Stadium.
Out of respect to all candidates and their families and guests, we ask that everyone remain in their seats until the conclusion of the ceremony.
2012 Commencement Ceremonies Slide Show
Graduating students who intend to participate in the Spring 2013 ceremonies will have to agree to abide to the Commencement Code of Conduct when they register to participate in the ceremonies:
- Remain seated in my chair unless instructed otherwise
- Not leave until the ceremony is completed and the platform party has departed the stadium
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance
- Not be disrespectful to the Commencement speakers, administration, faculty, staff, event volunteers, or fellow students
- Not bring alcohol, drugs, or distracting objects into the seating area.
As a graduating senior you will have to do two things:
- Apply for graduation through Academic Evaluations.
- Register to participate in Commencement Ceremony (Registration is open until April 30)
For information on applying for graduation, you will need to follow the directions on the Evaluations website. Call the Office of Academic Evaluations at 530-898-5957 with any questions.
Wendell Lundberg to Receive Honorary Doctorate
Wendall Lundberg, '53, Industrial Arts, will receive an Honorary Doctorate at the Commencement ceremony on Sunday, May 26.
Graduation Greetings fron President Paul J. Zingg
To read President Zingg's message to graduates, click here.
- Commencement Event Parking (PDF)
- Purchase Your 2013 Grad T-shirt (PDF)
- GradImages Graduation Portraits
- CSU, Chico Graduation Portraits
- Graduation Leis & Floral Bouquets (PDF)
- Stadium Map, Saturday 2013 (PDF)
- Stadium Map, Sunday 2013 (PDF)
- 2013 Grad Brunch Flyer (PDF)
- 2013 Special Celebrations (PDF)
- 2013 Grad Guide
- Graduation e-newsletter, April 30, 2013