Commencement Ticketing Opens Tuesday, April 1 at 9 a.m. - Click here for more information.
College of Agriculture students: On May 5, the COA Outreach Office
will begin distributing commencement ceremony tickets. COA students
will not be able to order their commencement tickets online.
On behalf of the faculty, staff and administration of CSU, Chico, we would like to invite you to join in the celebration of Commencement to be held on Saturday and Sunday, May 17 and 18, 2014. For a complete commencement schedule click here. For a list of majors and colleges click here.
2013 Commencement Photos
The Commencement ceremonies are designed especially for you and your family members to join in the celebration of this momentous event in your lives. We are sure you are all very proud of your accomplishments, and we at the University are proud of you as well. As a graduating senior you will have to do two things:
- Apply for graduation through Academic Evaluations.
- Register to participate in Commencement Ceremony (Registration will open in March 2014)
For information on applying for graduation, you will need to follow the directions on the Evaluations website. Call the Office of Academic Evaluations at 530-898-5957 with any questions.
IMPORTANT: When you apply to graduate, apply for the semester in which your full degree requirements will be completed. This might or might not coincide with the semester in which your participate in the Commencement Ceremonies. Congratulations, and the best of luck to you!
Message from President Paul J. Zingg regarding need for a ticketing process.
Click here for the president's message.
- Commencement Event Parking (PDF)
- Purchase Your 2014 Grad T-shirt
- GradImages Graduation Portraits
- CSU, Chico Graduation Portraits
- Graduation Leis & Floral Bouquets (PDF)
- Stadium Map, Saturday 2014 (PDF)
- Stadium Map, Sunday 2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Grad Brunch Flyer (PDF)
- Special Celebrations
- Grad Guide
March 5 - April 30
The online ticketing system will open at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, April 1.