On behalf of the faculty, staff and administration of CSU, Chico, we would like to invite you to join in the celebration of Commencement to be held on Saturday and Sunday, May 17 and 18, 2014. For a complete commencement schedule click here. For a list of majors and colleges click here.
2013 Commencement Photos
Videos of the 2013 Commencement Ceremonies available here.
The Commencement ceremonies are designed especially for you and your family members to join in the celebration of this momentous event in your lives. We are sure you are all very proud of your accomplishments, and we at the University are proud of you as well. As a graduating senior you will have to do two things:
- Apply for graduation through Academic Evaluations.
- Register to participate in Commencement Ceremony (Registration will open in March 2014)
For information on applying for graduation, you will need to follow the directions on the Evaluations website. Call the Office of Academic Evaluations at 530-898-5957 with any questions.
IMPORTANT: When you apply to graduate, apply for the semester in which your full degree requirements will be completed. This might or might not coincide with the semester in which your participate in the Commencement Ceremonies. Congratulations, and the best of luck to you!
Wendell Lundberg Receives Honorary Doctorate
Wendall Lundberg, '53, Industrial Arts, received an Honorary Doctorate at the Commencement ceremony on Sunday, May 26.
Graduation Greetings fron President Paul J. Zingg
To read President Zingg's message to graduates, click here.
- Commencement Event Parking (PDF)
- Purchase Your 2013 Grad T-shirt (PDF)
- GradImages Graduation Portraits
- CSU, Chico Graduation Portraits
- Graduation Leis & Floral Bouquets (PDF)
- Stadium Map, Saturday 2013 (PDF)
- Stadium Map, Sunday 2013 (PDF)
- 2013 Grad Brunch Flyer (PDF)
- 2013 Special Celebrations (PDF)
- 2013 Grad Guide
- Graduation e-newsletter, April 30, 2013