Volunteer at Commencement
Thank you for volunteering at Chico State's annual Commencement excercises. Your assistance in making this a safe and memorable experience for our graduates and their families is appreciated.
To sign up for a volunteer shift at commencement, please use the links below:
What you need to know:
- For an overview of Commencement volunteer job descriptions, click here
- Everyone who signs up to volunteer will have an event t-shirt to wear at the event. T-shirts will be distributed at the two trainings or may be picked up at Sapp Hall starting on Monday, May 5
- A volunteer check-in/assistance station will be located in Yolo Hall and a continental breakfast will be available to all volunteers
- Additional assignments may be added - please check back!
- Detailed instructions to follow, along with maps, schedules, emergency evacuation plans and contact information
- Campus Commencement Map (PDF)
- General Volunteer Trainings:
- Tuesday, May 6, 3:30-4:30, Kendall 207-209
- Thursday, May 8, 3:30-4:30 p.m., SSC 122-124
Note: If you are working at Commencement as a regular part of your job duties and need an "Event Staff" T-shirt, please contact Janet McCue with your name and t-shirt size. Adult and women's sizes are available.