On behalf of the faculty, staff and administration of CSU, Chico, we would like to invite you to join in the celebration of Commencement to be held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, May 15-17, 2015. For a complete commencement schedule click here. For a list of majors and colleges click here.
2013 Commencement Photos
The Commencement ceremonies are designed especially for you and your family members to join in the celebration of this momentous event in your lives. We are sure you are all very proud of your accomplishments, and we at the University are proud of you as well. As a graduating senior you will have to do two things:
- Apply for graduation through Academic Evaluations.
- Register to participate in Commencement Ceremony (Registration will open in March 2015)
For information on applying for graduation, you will need to follow the directions on the Evaluations website. Call the Office of Academic Evaluations at 530-898-5957 with any questions.
IMPORTANT: When you apply to graduate, apply for the semester in which your full degree requirements will be completed. This might or might not coincide with the semester in which your participate in the Commencement Ceremonies. Congratulations, and the best of luck to you!
Share Your Commencement Experience
Use #Chico2014 and share your Commencement experience on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!
Check out our Senior Send-Off video here!
Commencement Greetings from President Paul J. Zingg
Click here for the president's message.
- Live Streaming of Commencement
- Commencement Event Parking (PDF)
- Purchase Your 2014 Grad T-shirt
- GradImages Graduation Portraits
- CSU, Chico Graduation Portraits
- Graduation Leis & Floral Bouquets (PDF)
- Campus Map (PDF)
- Stadium Map, Saturday 2014 (PDF)
- Stadium Map, Sunday 2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Grad Brunch Flyer (PDF)
- Special Celebrations
- Grad Guide
March 5 - April 30
The online ticketing system will open at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, April 1.